[Openstack-docs] Sprint tomorrow and Friday for Operations Guide

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Jan 22 23:59:27 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Tomorrow and Friday there's a two-day sprint on the Operations Guide. I'd
love to get reviewers keeping an eye on the review queue:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/operations-guide,n,z

Our goals for the sprint are to:
 - Update for Havana
 - Add new example architecture
 - Address O'Reilly review comments
 - Offer upgrade info in more detail that current
 - Get parts working in the build

If we could do those five things it would be amazing, but two days is only
two days after all. :) Still, I wanted to make sure the openstack-docs
mailing list is aware of some intensive authoring going on so that
reviewers can help out.

Thanks all!