[Openstack-docs] Automated CLI Reference

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Sat Jan 18 20:04:57 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

My memory is a bit vague but I think at the relevant session in Hong Kong we discussed concentrating any such effort on the unified OpenStack CLI project that's currently development - someone (my recollection is it was Monty) suggested that we might also be able to get some changes made as part of that project to simplify this.

Incidentally I noticed we have this bug in the queue:

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1208038

I think if we were doing the automation *today* it would still make sense to base it on the normal split out commands (nova, cinder, etc.) but if nobody gets to it until some time in the Juno cycle perhaps basing it on the unified CLI will make sense? Just my 2c.

Thanks,

Steve