[Openstack-docs] User surveys

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Jan 17 19:21:09 UTC 2014

Hi Nick,
How timely, I just asked for comments from the user committee about docs
from the most recent survey (presented in Nov 2013). It's what's making me
want to add docs-specific questions to the survey since the responses were
free form and often vague. Even so, I categorized them as best I could.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/user-survey-doc-comments-2013

I have some thinking time on this, but want all your thoughts on how we've
already addressed these comments and what we should do to address them
further. I'd love input and ideas by Jan 31st.