[Openstack-docs] Copyright statements in docs source files

Nicholas Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Tue Jan 14 23:28:07 UTC 2014

Well, the whole point of this is that the docs are open source docs;
they are licensed in such a way that anyone, anywhere, should be able to
do whatever they want with proper attribution and subsequent licensure.
  Fair use/asking for approval doesn't enter into it, as far as I
understand.

----  Nick