[Openstack-docs] Copyright statements in docs source files

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Jan 14 18:23:49 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I believe it refers to the page being edited, if you can find a central page listing all the copyright attributions currently present in OpenStack I'll be impressed (there's 200+ variations in Nova alone). What I believe Rich was referring to is this type of attribution which is (very) prevalent in the OpenStack code base - including in the developer documentation within those repos:

    http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ceilometer/tree/doc/source/install/dbreco.rst

-Steve