[Openstack-docs] [Openstack] Very Simple step-by-step Openstack Havana/Neutron/Openvswitch Installation guide

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Jan 13 07:59:34 UTC 2014

On 01/09/2014 11:03 AM, Marco Fornaro wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I wrote an unofficial as-easy-as-possible and step-by-step Installation
> guide for Openstack Havana+Neutron+Openvswitch:
>
> https://github.com/fornyx/OpenStack-Havana-Install-Guide/blob/master/OpenStack-Havana-Install-Guide.rst
>

> Please let me know what you think about and if it can be useful to anyone
>

> My Idea is to first check this guide “easily” published on github with
> users, and then propose a similar guide structure for some part of the
> official documentation (for instance as an example of complete installation)

Marco, the OpenStack Install Guides are examples of complete
installations - together with explanations, support for different
distributions and different options.

I invite you to enhance the Install Guide instead of creating another one.

I know that the Networking part is not as easy as it should be in the
Install Guide - is there anything else that you are missing or consider
not easy enough there?