[Openstack-docs] Ice House vs Icehouse vs IceHouse vs icehouse

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Jan 10 07:28:32 UTC 2014

My experience is that the community has spelt it "Icehouse". This reflects previous names which were also a single word (even though it may not be completely correct with respect to the origins of the term).

It also would reduce the risk that people search for "icehouse" in the docs due to common usage in the wiki/mailing lists/etc and not find pages in the docs.

Tim