[Openstack-docs] [Openstack-operators] Neutron Documentation

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun Jan 5 12:52:20 UTC 2014

Hi Alvise,

I'm sorry to hear about your experiences. I know that the Networking
chapter in the Install Guide is not perfect yet and we've improved it
over the last couple of months.

I've copied the documentation team and would like to hear a bit more
what exactly was the problem for you - why is it hard to follow? Do you
have any proposals on how to improve it?

Reading your text, I think one suggestion is not to "jump around" where
the guides jump to plug-in configuration and back. Anything else?

thanks,
Andreas