[Openstack-docs] Icehouse features

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 04:38:39 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Thanks, Anne --
>
> I don't know what Stephen did, but I literally sat down with the list of
> completed blueprints and went through them with subject matter experts
> to go over what each one meant.

Likewise, the way blueprints are tracked and the lack of filters for differentiating them makes anything else difficult. To write a really good release note you typically need to look at the specification and/or patch directly as well.

As I have suggested previously it would be "nice" if storyboard had a release note field that could be populated by the owner of the blueprint as part of the approval process so we could perform an edit pass rather than us having to pull it together from scratch.

Thanks,

Steve