[Openstack-docs] Install Guide

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 21:31:51 UTC 2014

For distributions supporting openstack-config, the neutron chapter in the
Havana installation guide already contains limited use of the latter. I
suspect we'll standardize on manual configuration in the Icehouse updates
for neutron and let the review process determine whether it sticks.

For distributions supporting alternative configuration methods,
particularly openstack-config, I think we should mention them in the
appropriate chapter and provide a couple examples showing how to use them.
Debconf might take a little more creativity.