[Openstack-docs] Install Guide

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Feb 20 18:52:08 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Arguably those differences are what makes it a distribution ;). Regardless it's just an example, there are plenty of other discrepancies to be found in things like service names, config file locations, init systems etc. I would argue that the difference in queuing systems is actually one of the more obvious and easy to detect/document differences, some of the others are much more nuanced.

Thanks,

Steve