[Openstack-docs] Install Guide

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Feb 20 18:45:22 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

What's the upside of using this function over crudini if all the platforms we're building the guide for package the latter? I think awkward is a bit of an understatement here and suggesting that this isn't a "special tool" that also needs to be installed/enabled is perhaps stretching things - in either case it's something the user is going to have to handle in the prerequisites and ensure they repeat on each node (and make sure it takes effect for each session for iniset).

Thanks,

Steve