[Openstack-docs] Docs-draft available...

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Feb 19 05:45:48 UTC 2014

On 02/18/2014 10:26 PM, David Cramer wrote:
> On 02/18/2014 03:04 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> For all patches, you can review now the built manuals in addition to the
>> xml.
>
> This is very cool! This repo on stackforge will soon have a docs dir
> with stuff built using the clouddocs-maven-plugin:
>
> https://github.com/stackforge/barbican
>
> Is there a way I can turn this feature on for it as well?

Use openstack-doc-tools for gating like we do it elsewhere. I can help
you to set it up. Just tell me once you're ready and I'll can do either
do it - or review what you've done,

Note that the infra team is moving away from maven only jobs, so you
should really use openstack-doc-tools for these cases,