[Openstack-docs] Oxygen licenses available

Anne Gentle anne.gentle at rackspace.com
Tue Feb 4 22:34:13 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I've gotten another donation of Oxygen six-month licenses from Oxygen XML
to support open source contributions.

I can update the Documentation/HowTo wiki page again to have people go
through me for the license (unless anyone can think of a more clever way to
hand out one-at-a-time?)

I've contacted one API writer who needed one. I think there were training
writers still seeking them? Anyone else?

Generally speaking, Oxygen is not required for editing docs. For WADL
editing we do have a plugin that makes WADL editing easier so Oxygen is
really great to have for API work.