[OpenStack-docs] Fun web work awaits ...!

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Dec 17 08:36:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

took a stab at getting the basics of the new home page design working
with jinja, making the links work etc @

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142369

& pleased to report it's looking almost as pretty as when we got it for
the main index page.

There's still a bit of work to do to fix up the template for proper
titles, make the css and js work from sub-directories, as well as
testing the various dynamic bits (possibly also the search page), and
then finally deleting the old stuff.

==> I've got to step away from it for a few days at least, so if anyone
wants to do some fun web work, the patch is yours :)

For initial testing, run the generator and move the html somewhere it
can find the images, css etc.

./tools/www-generator.py; cp publish-docs/www/index.html www/index-new.html

Enjoy :)

Regards,

Tom