[OpenStack-docs] Install Guide planning

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Dec 11 17:33:26 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Frans Thamura <frans at meruvian.org> wrote:

> hi all
>
> can the meeting, put in meetup.com, so we can join and i can get
> notification

Hi Frans, we use the OpenStack wiki, a collected ical, and mailing lists
for our regular meetings. See http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings for
details.

This one meeting, however is just for decisions for the Install Guide
related to continuing the discussion at
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-docs/2014-December/005568.html
in real-time. We'll see if we can get the needed people there, if not we'll
push to next year.