[OpenStack-docs] DVR network traffic flow details

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 03:05:50 UTC 2014

Swami,

I think we should explain some of the Open vSwitch internals in the general
networking topic that covers switching, routing, etc. In each scenario, we
should probably include the operations that Open vSwitch performs on
network traffic, but not go into detail about the tables and flows
associated with them. For example, "Open vSwitch replaces the tenant
network gateway source MAC address with..." at most.