[Openstack-docs] check-links job active

KATO Tomoyuki tomo at dream.daynight.jp
Wed Aug 27 13:15:22 UTC 2014

> We now have a non-voting check-links job that tests that URLs given in
> xml files are valid and reachable. It only tests files that are part of
> the change, so not the complete repository.
>
> If the test fails, please check whether it's a real failure of the URL
> or a temporary one,
>
> Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Thanks to create the nice tool.
I found a few broken links by this job and fixed them.
However, this job always fails due to example url to the dashboard:

  https://ip_address_or_hostname/

  in http://docs.openstack.org/training-guides/content/associate-controller-node.html

Are there any rules about writing example url?
Or, skip check to example url so that this jos success?

Regards,

KATO Tomoyuki