[Openstack-docs] High Availability Guide team

Sriram Subramanian sriram at sriramhere.com
Tue Aug 26 19:59:40 UTC 2014

I can setup the repo.

Thanks,
Sriram

-----Original Message-----
From: "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse.com>
Sent: ‎8/‎26/‎2014 1:22 PM
To: "Anne Gentle" <anne at openstack.org>; "openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org" <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>
Cc: "Matt Griffin" <matt.griffin at percona.com>; "David Medberry" <david.medberry at canonical.com>; "Sriram Subramanian" <sriram at sriramhere.com>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-docs] High Availability Guide team

On 08/26/2014 08:09 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> Hi all,
> Cross-posting to -docs and -operators.
>
> At the Ops mid-cycle meetup this week, Matt Griffin, David Medberry, and
> Sriram Subramanian offered to start a review team for the High
> Availability Guide. It needs some updates and it's best if the review

If this is as successfull as the Security and Training Guides, let's go
for it ;)

> team works similar to the Security Guide -- subject matter experts
> working with core docs team members for reviews. So I'm proposing we
> pull it into its own repo just like the Security Guide. Any reasons not
> to? I think the next steps are:
>
> 1. Propose a patch to openstack/governance to show the repo is governed
> by the Docs program.
> 2. Propose a patch that sets up a separate review team starting with
> Matt, David, and Sriram. We think Emilien would be interested too, sound
> good? Any others? We can have members of openstack-docs-core as well,
> similar to the Security Guide.

I'm happy to help reviewing if need but don't count me in as subject
matter expert.

> 3. Propose a patch that gets that guide building separately in a
> different repo.
> 4.  Start working on the four bugs already logged [1] and logged more as
> needed.

If somebody wants to do the initial setup of the repository, feel free
to ask me for help. Anne, if nobody volunteers, I can do it as well,

Andreas