[Openstack-docs] identity-api: Building broken

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Mon Aug 4 11:41:15 UTC 2014

On 08/04/2014 01:24 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 08/03/2014 11:52 PM, dfleming wrote:
>> http://wummel.github.io/linkchecker/
>
> Christian, you did some link checking recently, do you think this is
> feasible?

At the moment I am not sure if this solution fits for our needs. The
linkchecker crawls a website for URLs and checks if links are reachable.
Looks oversized and the website has to be reachable before it is
possible to check for broken URLs.

For my tests I extracted all URLs in the XML files and checked if they
are reachable.

https://gist.github.com/berendt/1204989397d85c664bb3

Christian.

--