[Openstack-docs] Syncing of glossary from openstack-manuals to security-doc and operations-guide

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Aug 1 17:34:05 UTC 2014

I've made a first pass for the implementation of this blueprint:
https://review.openstack.org/104781

Once all patches are in, the following will be done:
1) After each merge of a change to openstack-manuals, a job is run to
sync the glossary over.
2) The job copies the glossary and its locale files (see
openstack-manuals/tools/sync-projects.sh) to the repos security-doc and
operations-guide and proposes - if there are changes - a new patch
3) this new patch then needs to be reviewed by cores for
operations-guide/security-doc

So, no more manual copying of the files around - and we get the
translations as well separated. Previously the translations were in
three places: Glossary itself (openstack-manuals), security-guide (since
glossary-terms was part of that directory) and openstack-ops.

Please review the patches, I'll set the infra job as WIP until
everything is merged in, there's no other dependency:

operations-guide:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111337/
security-doc:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111338/