[Openstack-docs] compute-api: Job compute-api-v2.0-wadl failing

Diane Fleming diane.fleming at RACKSPACE.COM
Sat Apr 26 19:28:08 UTC 2014

Anne,

I'm not clear what you're saying – please clarify.

thanks,

Diane
Diane Fleming
Software Developer II - US
diane.fleming at rackspace.com
Cell  512.323.6799
Office 512.874.1260
Skype drfleming0227
Google-plus diane.fleming at gmail.com

From: Anne Gentle <anne at openstack.org<mailto:anne at openstack.org>>
Date: Saturday, April 26, 2014 12:25 PM
To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com<mailto:aj at suse.com>>
Cc: Diane Fleming <diane.fleming at rackspace.com<mailto:diane.fleming at rackspace.com>>, "openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-docs] compute-api: Job compute-api-v2.0-wadl failing

Here's the thing, though. It doesn't matter if it's removed now, there are installations returning that response and there will be for years. It's the same situation with the Glance API returning a docs link... it's not solvable other than fixing the build.

Right? Or is my logic off?
Anne

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com<mailto:aj at suse.com>> wrote:
On 04/26/2014 07:05 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 04/22/2014 06:38 PM, Diane Fleming wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> that's it for now – but do you think we should just get rid of those
>> links? (I do.)
>
> FYI, Diane filed bugs to get rid of these - thanks!
>
> cinder v2: https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1313116
> cinder v1: https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1313118
> nova v2 and v3: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova-project/+bug/1313119
> identity v2.0 and v3: https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1313127
>
> I'll work on the cinder patch now,

I'll also send a patch to remove the failing compute-api-v2.0-wadl job
once the nova bug is fixed,

 Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com<http://suse.com>,opensuse.org<http://opensuse.org>} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi