[Openstack-docs] <replaceable>VALUE</replaceable> conventions?

Summer Long slong at redhat.com
Tue Apr 22 07:57:58 UTC 2014

I'm sure you're right for those examples, but ensuring that the user knows that it is a variable covers all bases (even those with strange and wonderful configurations), and caps really do that. Not to mention that switching between caps and no caps gets rid of that standardization feel, which was the original motivator?

Just 2 ¢
Summer