[Openstack-docs] Proposal: Backports and Havana

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Oct 21 13:42:53 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 8:39 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:

> On 10/18/2013 04:29 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 8:33 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com
> > <mailto:aj at suse.com>> wrote:
> >
> > [...]
> >     Having backport: stable/havana will help to check that the backport
> is
> >     actually done - a job for some volunteer(s).
> >

> > This tag will really help docs-core keep up with what's needed, and
> > spreads out the judgement call. I really like it, let's add it to our
> > conventions if we all like it.
>
> I'll document this later today in the wiki with the expectation that
> silence here means "we like it" ;)

Yep, I always take lack of response as "do what you think is right." :)

> The proposal was to say stable/havana - but I think just having havana
> will be enough,

Sorry I was sloppy with a few yesterday, I'll cleanup.

I'm also familiar enough with the content to do backports when the original
author can't, so just give a holler in the review comments if you just
can't get to it.

--
Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com