[Openstack-docs] Proposal: Backports and Havana

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Oct 18 06:36:36 UTC 2013

The Install Guide and the Configuration Reference will need some
backports from stable. Tom and myself discussed just on IRC how to now
loose patches and he suggested to follow the recent blueprint (
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+spec/attempt-backport-by-commit-message
) and add for example

backport: stable/havana
or
backport: none

to each patch. I propose that we start adding these for changes to
Install Guide and Configuration Reference - and during review demand them.

For those that did commits to master since the branch of havana, please
propose backports ;)