[Openstack-docs] Suggestion: Improved styling for "Replaceable" in install guide

Diane Fleming diane.fleming at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Oct 17 17:02:05 UTC 2013

I like the idea.  We already have something similar for glossary entries.  However, how would you present the info in the PDF? For glossaries, we include glossary in the back of the book.

Sent from my iPhone