[Openstack-docs] Havana Install - Neutron chapter

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed Oct 16 20:41:06 UTC 2013

I'll do the file rename for now, patching the patch, and I'd like to get
this ready for a "cut" in the next hour or so.

Then let's talk about file per node type, because that does come up more
than once in a while.

Also, for release cut, should we just output the Neutron info for
rhel;fedora;centos only until it's tested on Ubuntu?

Solly, thanks so much for this -- straight-shooting, making the complex a
little simpler. Appreciate it. Can I send you a t-shirt of your liking and
size?
Anne

Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com