[Openstack-docs] Havana Install - Neutron chapter

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Wed Oct 16 18:23:16 UTC 2013

Currently, my docs have use the Open vSwitch plugin, and have instructions for either GRE or VLANs.  Note that there are several places where I don't yet provide options commands for Ubuntu (specifically, some of the package installs and the network config file), so if you could check the package names for those commands, etc, that would be great.

Best Regards,
Solly Ross