[Openstack-docs] Install Guide Neutron Component

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Tue Oct 15 18:34:21 UTC 2013

Hello All,
I've got a section of the install guide for doing a Neutron setup written, and I'd like to hear what people think.  There are a few places where Ubuntu-specific or openSUSE-specific commands still need to be written, but other than that it should be good to go.  I also wrote a concepts section to go along with it, but I think I forgot to include it in the main file, so it won't get compiled currently (I'll fix that shortly).  You can take a look at it at https://github.com/DirectXMan12/openstack-manuals/tree/topic/neutron.  Let me know what you think.

Best Regards,
Solly Ross

Software Engineer
Red Hat OpenStack Team