[Openstack-docs] Install guide testing

Nicholas Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 15 16:11:35 UTC 2013

OK, I have a stupid question, but on the theory that if one person has a
stupid question, others probably do as well, I'm going to ask it here.

I'm trying to test Debian, but I'm getting errors that don't seem to be
"errors" so much as omissions.  For example, RabbitMQ won't start up
properly, so I'm guessing there's something else I need to do.

Unfortunately, I'm not enough of an expert to know what to do to fix this.

So my first question is:  I got stuck in the very first steps, so maybe
it's best to punt on Debian and focus on Ubuntu?

And my second question is: if not, where's the best place to get help
with something like that?  IRC?

----  Nick