[Openstack-docs] Meeting times

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Oct 14 14:45:02 UTC 2013

Hi all,

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=10&day=15&year=2013&p1=24&p2=47&p3=37&iv=0

There's just no good time for both sides of the world.

We will still meet at the same time tomorrow, 1300 UTC.

We could have Tom and Summer run one on the APAC side of the world and have
an EU/Americas one on the other side. With the note taking capabilities in
IRC I think we could try it and see how it goes.

Let's get through the release and revisit meeting goals and times.

Anne

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Nicholas Chase <nchase at mirantis.com> wrote:

> I can too, but not too much earlier than that.  Remember that that's 4am
> on the west coast of the US, but I don't think we have anybody at the
> meeting who's out there.
>
> ----  Nick
>

> On 10/14/2013 10:15 AM, Nermina Miller wrote:
>
>> I could go with 7 am. - Nermina
>>

>> On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 3:45 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com
>> <mailto:aj at suse.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     On 10/14/2013 06:56 AM, Summer Long wrote:
>>      >
>>      > Hi there,
>>      > Am wondering whether we could possibly change the meeting time?
>>      > 11pm is just brutal and would be lovely to change it just a
>>     couple of hours back? Or even 1 hour back?
>>      >
>>      > This would set:
>>      > UTC -      11am
>>      > CST -      6am
>>      > EST -      7am
>>      > Germany -  1pm
>>      > Brisbane - 9pm
>>
>>     Perfectly fine for me in Germany ;)
>>
>>     In the openSUSE project, we tried to alternate between two different
>>     times. But in the end most people used only one slot so we went back
>>     a single slot only. Still, we could give it a try and see whether it
>>     works better here if the above time is not really working either,
>>
>>     Andreas
>>     --
>>       Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com <http://suse.com>,opensuse.org
>>     <http://opensuse.org>} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
>>
>>        SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
>>         GF: Jeff Hawn,Jennifer Guild,Felix Imendörffer,HRB16746 (AG
>>     Nürnberg)
>>          GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272
>>     A126

>> --
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Nermina Miller