[Openstack-docs] Problem: Training Guide refers to "basic-install" files

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun Oct 13 17:12:44 UTC 2013

On 10/13/2013 05:48 PM, Sean Roberts wrote:
> We are targeting havana. This is still a new process for everyone,
> linking in other project docs. I don't expect our needs to shut down
> tom's progess. Ideally as included source docs change, known by test.py
> or some script, notification would go out as the patch is being
> reviewed, so the other docs won't break on next build. We has briefly
> discussed this at the bootcamp. I can start the discussion if you think
> it is time.

Right now this review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/51386/ does not
pass the gates since the delete checks see that the training guides
references files from the old Grizzly only Basic Install Guide.

So, what shall we do to get it working? Looking at your comments above,
I propose to just comment out the references in the training guide so
that you can cleanup afterwards and adjust the links properly,