[Openstack-docs] Havana Install Guide - Status

Shaun McCance shaunm at gnome.org
Sat Oct 12 15:59:45 UTC 2013

Andreas has been on top of openSUSE, though of course extra testing eyes
are never a bad thing. Currently, the guide is targeting Ubuntu and not
Debian, but only because nobody's done the testing work for Debian.

It would be nice if somebody actually tested RHEL. I'm writing against
Fedora 19, which has some substantial changes from RHEL6. I'm somewhat
aware of these because I still have an F14 box in my house, but it would
be good to actually test RHEL6.

And as I'm typing this, I'm thinking we need a way of tracking which
sections were testing on which systems when and by whom. Otherwise we
run the risk of new material not getting tested. Maybe just a list on
the etherpad?

--
Shaun