[Openstack-docs] HELP! guide "openstack-compute-api-with-shell-and-python"

Marco Fornaro Marco.Fornaro at huawei.com
Mon Oct 7 07:09:34 UTC 2013

Hi All,

To get practice in interfacing to Openstack API I read a manual that was linked from openstack official documentation main page, this was the link:
http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-compute/programmer/content/programming-openstack-compute-api-with-shell-and-python-1st-ed..html

I found that guide very useful especially for the many practical examples in there, either for shell or for python

now, clicking that page I am redirected to:
http://docs.openstack.org/api/quick-start/content/

Does anyone know WHY that link is now redirected to the quick start guide (a different document)?
Is it still possible to access the original guide?

Best Regards

Marco