[Openstack-docs] Hi all

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Oct 1 04:47:18 UTC 2013

Thanks for putting this on the list Diane :)

I haven't had time to look at the specific sections in this particular
patch yet, but I did want to have a discussion to get some guidelines on
when we used the conditional markup. We'd used it for operating system
before to great effect, but 'audience' was a new one for me, so I just
wanted to explore...

Regards,

Tom