[Openstack-docs] docutils repo?

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Nov 27 16:04:08 UTC 2013

> > maven plugin should be in the same repository? Will the same people be
> > working on all the tools or is the maven plugin outside enough to be in
>
> We can later add the plugin - and indeed this repository would be the
> proper place to add it to unless we maintain it separately.
>
> If we do it and want to keep the history of the plugin, now is the ideal
> time for it. So, what do David and you think?
>
> If we want to merge it in later, we can merge it in without history on
> our own or need to ask the infra-team to merge it with history,
>
> Andreas

My thinking is that the tools we're putting in the new repository are fairly tightly coupled to the OpenStack documentation and translation workflows. clouddocs-maven on the other hand, while used by OpenStack documentation, is also usable as a completely standalone documentation publishing tool (like Publican etc.) and thus should continue to be its own project/repository wherever happens to work best for David.

-Steve