[Openstack-docs] Validating docbook with wadl:resource ?

David Cramer david.cramer at rackspace.com
Mon Nov 25 15:56:57 UTC 2013

On 11/25/2013 01:56 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 11/25/2013 12:21 AM, Diane Fleming wrote:
>> That file reference is wrong.   I'll fix it.
>
> Diane, the file reference exists - the problem I have looks like a
> generic one,

Yeah, you'll need the schema used in the clouddocs-maven-plugin. I
should publish this at a well-known URL. I'll put it up somewhere today,
but long-term, it should live on docs.openstack.org somewhere, e.g.
http://docs.openstack.org/tools/rng/stackbook.rng. I'll work with Anne
to make that happen.

Regards,
David