[Openstack-docs] clouddocs-maven-plugin 1.12.0 is available

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Nov 21 15:43:29 UTC 2013

Thanks David!

Just a note that OpenStack PDF, HTML, and the api-ref.html page haven't
been tested on this version to my knowledge. The cool thing for us is Diane
made a single pom.xml in the openstack-manuals repo so testing should be
fairly straightforward.

Also, usually we wouldn't backport a pom.xml change to havana, but due to
the xss vulnerability we will for this release.

CCing  a few -infra members so they're aware -- this takes care of the xss
vulnerabilities reported and it readies the plugin for inclusion in the
openstack repo for reviews in Gerrit.