[Openstack-docs] Doc Team Meetings

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Nov 1 18:30:11 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I've updated the OpenStack calendar so that the every-other-week IRC
meetings for the doc team are the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays rather than the 1st
and 3rd. That means we won't meet next week during the Summit and helps us
plan for the week after. I also remind you that we meet at the same time
UTC regardless of daylight savings time changes.

I do want to revisit the time differences as well. Aussies/APACers, are you
willing to run an IRC meeting at a time that works well for you all? I can
run one that works well for North America and Europe/Africa at another time
if you all are ready to run your own. My starting proposal is:

2nd Tuesday, #openstack-meeting, 14:00:00 UTC
4th Tuesday, #openstack-meeting, 03:00:00 UTC

We could also do 2nd and 4th Tuesday at the same time, 1st and 3rd at the
same time. It appears that the #openstack-meeting channel is available.

Please let us know your preferences here.
Thanks!