[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change I1a5fdcccbb736fc0b1d8c0cbc3b45a8372a6aef7

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Tue Jun 25 21:55:12 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/34473

Log:
commit 44827015ef69d5c1c242d210615a83f3495f604b
Author: Chris Behrens <cbehrens at codestud.com>
Date:   Tue Jun 25 20:00:02 2013 +0000

    Allow retrying network allocations separately

    Introduce a new config option, 'network_allocate_retries', that allows
    one to retry network allocations.  The default is 0 for no retries to
    match the current behavior.

    The network allocations currently get retried by a full retry of a build
    via the scheduler, if those are enabled.  This patch reduces the need to
    re-schedule for simple network allocation issues.

    The retrying happens in the network alloc async greenthread, so for virt
    drivers that support the new NetworkModel, the retrying potentially
    happens in the background while the image is being downloaded, etc.

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: I1a5fdcccbb736fc0b1d8c0cbc3b45a8372a6aef7

Automatically generated bug (please review):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1194671