[Openstack-docs] Please review: Add glance configuration reference tables

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Jun 10 02:57:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have linked the glance configuration tables for grizzly to the Compute
Admin Guide's "Configuring Image Service" section.

This is a pretty shoddy way to do things, in a big list of tables.
However, as of right now there is pretty much no reference to
configuring glance anywhere that I could find (please tell me if
wrong!), so I see this as an important starting point. At the least, it
will make sure the helptext for every option is available to google
searches.

Please review at:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28903

Obviously, this will be superseeded by our doc restructure work, but I
wanted to get something out for Grizzly.

Regards,

Tom