[Openstack-docs] [openstack/keystone] DocImpact review request change I9441105b1e46982b0354bccbf8297daaaa1904b2

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Wed Jun 5 02:09:28 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/31585

Log:
commit 8146b322ea6be3d17eece0b3b90fb187fba35308
Author: Morgan Fainberg <m at metacloud.com>
Date:   Mon Jun 3 16:50:23 2013 -0700

    Fix token purging for memcache for user token index.

    When issuing a new token, purge all expired tokens from the user's
    token index list.

    New Options:
    * max_compare_and_set_retry:
            The number of retries that will be attempted when performing
            an update of the user_record or the revocation-list record.
            This is relevant due to the use of CAS (compare and set)
            function of the memcache client. This allows for multiple
            keystone processes/wsgi/etc to run without worry of race
            conditions clobbering the lists.

    DocImpact - New Options.

    Change-Id: I9441105b1e46982b0354bccbf8297daaaa1904b2
    Fixes: bug #1171985