[Openstack-docs] [Openstack-operators] HA configuration in OpenStack

Emilien Macchi emilien.macchi at enovance.com
Mon Jun 3 20:22:19 UTC 2013

Hi Nicholas,

Thank's for you interest in the documentation.
I already started a thread two months ago [1] to continue the work on
the doc about HA and load-balancing of OpenStack components.

As you can see in my thread, I suggest using HAproxy, Galera, RabbitMQ
in mirrored queues, etc.
That's actually what we have in production, and I would like to push
some documentation about this kind of setup.

Maybe could we start a new section in the current doc with "Active /
Active" support.

FYI, this is the kind of architecture we are running in production and
that I want to share with the community : http://i.imgur.com/gJ9V8eb.png

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-docs/2013-April/001547.html

Before starting the work, let me know your ideas and we can go ahead !

Cheers,

Emilien Macchi
# OpenStack Engineer
// eNovance Inc.              http://enovance.com