[Openstack-docs] Use of XML xi:include with xpointer

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Jul 31 02:41:35 UTC 2013

Both actually. I want to place a submit bug link at the end of each section. Also want to add some text at the beginning for many of the included sections describing training objectives.

I'd also be interested in ideas on using xslt to rip and replace tags. But that probably can wait a little bit.

~sean