[Openstack-docs] Use of XML xi:include with xpointer

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Jul 30 07:56:16 UTC 2013

I have another question. I'm bringing in the sections which is the smallest page into the built HTML. I'm trying to add text and links within the final HTML page without success. Oxygen shows the link and text fine, but the maven built site only has the included section. Perhaps some adjustment within the pom file...

~sean