[Openstack-docs] OpenStack Documentation Audience Analysis

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Mon Jul 29 19:04:24 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I believe this one was me, primarily (at least for now) I meant core. In particular I was referring to the varying depth/quality of the existing administration guides for each of these projects, where they exist. I believe you have mentioned before that in part the quality of the better ones (Block Storage / Networking?) is at least partially a result to the relevant project teams being more involved in their upkeep which fits somewhat with the earlier point in Nermina's email about trying to have a liaison assigned for each.

Thanks,

Steve