[Openstack-docs] Fwd: Fwd: [FM Discuss] GSoC Doc Camp 2013 CFP

Nermina Miller nerminamiller at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 01:29:06 UTC 2013

Anne, I have a couple of ideas for using this venue:

- Create a single onboarding document (I had to use three or four different
sources to set myself up for bug fixing on a Mac, for example)
- Revise the contributor form so it captures more closely the audiences
proposing bug fixes so we can get a better feel for their documentation
needs
- Figure out how to archive the old documentation and remove it from the
search and write steps for it
- Cement the content interlinking approach for contributors/bug
troubleshooters and write steps of it
- Improve the content search by exploring indexing/tagging options and
write the steps for it

This may sound like a totally personal request but it's just something that
popped in my head upon the first read of the purpose statement. I may think
of something else the more I ponder it.

Thanks!

Nermina