[Openstack-docs] basic-install build broken.

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Jul 24 20:57:04 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I was rebasing an unrelated change to the basic-install guide when I noticed that the build is currently failing with this error:

[error] File not found: '/home/sgordon/Source/openstack-manuals/doc/src/docbkx/basic-install/common/figures/Neutron-PhysNet-Diagram.png'. File is referred in '/home/sgordon/Source/openstack-manuals/doc/src/docbkx/basic-install/src/basic-install_architecture.xml' fileRef='../common/figures/Neutron-PhysNet-Diagram.png'.

It looks like when the rename was done and the image moved to common the relative path wasn't quite deep enough (I am pretty sure I was one of the people who +1'd this change so my bad as well). I've submitted a change to rectify this here:

    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/38541/

Thanks,

Steve