[Openstack-docs] Review: Program description for OpenStack Documentation

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Jul 22 20:20:05 UTC 2013

You know, I'm thinking it's overly complex and "listy" anyway. I think this
is simpler, and I meant to indicate core:

Promote OpenStack adoption by providing documentation for core projects.
Develop, maintain, and create tools and processes to ensure quality,
accurate documentation treated like OpenStack code.

Thoughts on simplifying?

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Nicholas Chase <nchase at mirantis.com> wrote:

> On 7/22/2013 1:09 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
>
>> Mission Statement:
>> Promote OpenStack adoption by providing documentation for installing,
>> configuring, administrating, and using OpenStack clouds. Develop,
>>

> OK, this is nitpicky, but is it "administrating" or "administering"?  I
> mean, I know we SAY administrating, but I've always considered it a "fun"
> word, like "automagically".
>
> ----  Nick

Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com