[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change Ief70907add9ccd425a1594ab06c119256bdc89eb

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Tue Jul 16 02:07:08 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/36372

Log:
commit 3f529b8aa68b18686b2736df42436f1cb80c14e7
Author: Wangpan <hzwangpan at corp.netease.com>
Date:   Wed Jul 10 09:05:18 2013 +0800

    Added unix type channel support for qemu/kvm

    Implements blueprint unix-virtio-serial-support
    Currently nova supports pty type virtio-serial, this is not so convenient
    and easy to use compared with unix socket type, we can use unix socket
    type virtio-serial to interact with kvm guest(by qemu-guest-agent or
    other agent like it), then we can get guest info on the compute node by
    read/write the socket file(using qmp protocol), I think this is a useful
    way to help us implement guest monitor in cloud environment.
    DocImpact: please refer the page of bp

    Change-Id: Ief70907add9ccd425a1594ab06c119256bdc89eb

Automatically generated bug (please review):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1201652